IOM Country Office in Prague, Czechia is opening a new vacancy for a Project Assistant.
IOM Country Office Czechia has established DTM (Displacement Tracking Matrix) Team with the responsibility to bring more and better data related to displaced population from Ukraine in order enhance its emergency response to refugee crisis.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Office (HoO) in Prague and direct supervision of the DTM Coordinator, the successful candidate for the position of DTM Team Project Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks in relation to emergency response in Czechia:
1. Support enumerators’ team in the field
2. Support Project Coordinator in identifying most suitable locations for conducting DTM surveys including necessary administration support as communication with governmental bodies, private entrepreneurs, municipalities and other interlocuters
3. Support Project Coordinator in reporting, data cleaning, text compilation, language proofreading, excel charts and tables preparation etc.
4. Support Project Coordinator in maintaining and updating DTM Team SharePoint with all necessary up to date information
5. Support all DTM activities together with the DTM Coordinator, partners and local governmental entities
6. Participate in the revision of the tools/methodologies and training of the data enumerators
7. Conduct all tasks in alignment with the IOM Data Protection Principles
8. Perform other duties as they might be assigned.
The full position description can be found in the attached file.