Open vacancy for a Project Assistant (Accommodation)
IOM Country Office in Prague, Czechia is opening a new vacancy for a Project Assistant (Accommodation).
Under the overall supervision of the Head of the Office, and direct supervision of the Head of the Unit, the Project Assistant is responsible for undertaking the following duties and responsibilities:
- Secure accommodation bookings for beneficiaries through relevant booking platforms or in direct liaison with identified hotels;
- Coordinate with other colleagues and partners on referrals for accommodation needs in Czechia;
- Coordinate schedule of monitoring visits and calls;
- Keep supervisors immediately informed of any issues requiring their attention or any on-compliance to SOPs or codes of conduct by IOM staff members or partners;
- Record and process demographic and biographic information;
- Identify vulnerabilities of migrants and monitor that vulnerable individuals are assisted in a manner that ensures their safety, security and comfort; report all issues immediately to the appropriate supervisor(s);
- Maintain and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all relevant paperwork in line with standards of conduct and data protection rules.
- Undertake duty travel as requested;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.