International Organization for Migration (IOM) offers training modules to support community work with refugees
IOM Czechia is looking for people who are interested in professionalizing their work with refugees from Ukraine. The training will be full-time, with a possibility of partial online attendance. We anticipate a maximum of three people per organization to participate. Individuals who do not work for any organization may also apply.
THE FOLLOWING AREAS ARE PART OF THE TRAINING:
- crisis intervention
- migration, integration, alien and asylum law
- social security and social work
- school and education system
- employment and labour relations, entrepreneurship of natural and legal persons
- public health and Czech healthcare
- interpreting, client accompaniment and negotiation
At the end of the training, participants can obtain the professional qualification Intercultural Worker (75-020-R) accredited by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic.
To apply, fill in the registration form at this link (CZE).
Markéta Fišarová - IOM, email@example.com
The project was generously supported by the Government of Japan.